May 15 (Mon)
- Write blogs (done)
- Practice yoga (not yet, I was too tired, or too lazy)
- Go out for walk (ditto)
- To check my virtual amusement park in Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (I used 'sandbox' mode this time and I have unlimited budget to build my wonderland, it's now having more than 10 attractions, a pool complex, lots of gardens and toilets, the number of visitors now reaches 2000.)
- Read books (am reading the Princess Diaries 7th vol., almost half. Thanks to the 'nesting instinct', I have prepared another Meg Cabot's book - Size 12 is not fat in case I would finish the former one before my delivery, I still have some amusing to read while I am in hospital.
- Read magazine (to keep myself abreast to the fashion trend, being a mother-to-be or a mother is not an excuse to be out-dated or old fashion.)
Alright, let's think about what should do in the coming days tonight. You are also welcome to give me any suggestion, thanks!!!!!
1 comment:
O...I miss the amusement park!!
meiki
Post a Comment