Yesterday I had a check up, it's so strange that I didn't gain any pound in last two weeks.
Thanks god that baby is still growing in the right pace.
This is a busy working week. I held a training for my oversea colleague from Monday to Wednesday, and then I had to collate a costing with Samantha for a project which covers many countries, not to mention I should finish some works for Jelly, as usual.
Last night, my brain was still working while sleepying, I dreamt that I was calculating the project cost in the excel file. What's more, in between the 'calculation', I woke up 4 times in the mid night to visit the bathroom, plus 1 time with a serious leg cramp. Strictly speaking, I hadn't fallen asleep at all.
Today, as the first day of Easter's holiday, I dared to wake up at 7 am.
Anyway, I still feel great today, because I bought myself a gift. You could visit 'Manki's Secret Diary' to see what it is!!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment