Saturday, April 01, 2006

Mood Swings

I have the anxiety of impending the motherhood in the last two weeks. I understand this is perfectly normal but I just could not help to be sensitive.

Then on Friday, I got a phone call from my good friend Ellen. She is very nice and called me for an update almost once a month. Although we had never been the closest friends, she seems to understand me a lot. She worried that if I have any emotional fluctuation recently, and she asked me to find someone to talk if I feel fatigue psychologically.

Thanks a lot Ellen!! I am much better now after our little chat.

Ralph said that I actually look very nice as a pregnant woman, because pregnant women can be very unattractive actually. Well, I would like to take this as a compliment. Afterall, I should understant that no matter how I look, I will look totally different two months later.

And finally, I want to tell those who do not offer me a seat in the transport means, you have no obligation to give me your seats, and I prefer to stand more actually, but please stop sitting on the seat and staring at me from head to toes and then focusing on my belly for several minutes, okay? It is so irriatating !!!

No comments: