Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gaining weight

It's the 33rd week of my pregnancy. I really worry about my weight gaining speed, it seems I added up pounds rapidly in the third trimester.

I have jogging in these two days, 30 minutes each time. Actually my limbs and face don't get fatter, but how come the figures in the weight is still growing up sharply??

An article in Apple Diary stated that the maximum weight gain for ALL pregnant women is 28 pounds, over this level will be dangerous. Of course, same as its other news, it is exaggerating and over-generalizing, but I still feel upset after I saw that article, because I am approaching to 28 pounds also, but I am still in 33rd week....

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn the Apple Diary!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

laichungleung said...

You should consult your obstetrician/gynecologist, Apple Daily is fun to read but you don't want to totally bank your health on it.
If it's gestational diabetes which I hope not, you want to keep it under control.
With warmest wishes,

Anthrokiki said...

Many thanks Mr. Leung. Luckily I don't have gestational diabetes, and my gynecologist told me that my health condition is well fit. Maybe I am just worry too much, but surely I will keep an eye on my diet and have exercise regularly.