Wednesday, April 26, 2006

37th week

Lucas is approaching 37th week after conception. Had a check up this morning, it is great that everything is in the right track. My doc said my baby is in perfect size, perfect position and perfect weight. I am also in the right range of weight growth. She looks even happier than me.

'Since 37th week, the baby will come out anytime.' My doc claimed. She totally agreed with me to start my maternity leave right after next week, and reminded me not to eat too much and do enough exercise, if I want to have a natural birth.

It sounds so exciting to me. Frankly speaking, a bit freaking out.

I've planned what to do before the birth during my leave:
1. Read books
2. Blogging
3. Jogging, not sure if I can go swimming as I know the swimming pool in our estate would be opened on May 1.
4. Playing 'Roaster Coaster Tycoon 3' – a PC game I addicted to since last weekend.
5. Shopping (now is saving money)
6. Meet friends

Wow, sounds so amazing, isn't it? However, I would have hard time after the delivery, you know, feeding and taking care of a slippery yet delicate little creature… Can you imagine a girl like me who does not know how to make coffee could manage to do these things?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The example for making coffee is sooooooooooooooooooooo good....haha, just kidding, you will be a gd mom, dun worry =)

S