Quite productive this morning and I've already accomplished several missions.
Actually, being a good staff, I should be proactive and take initiative to tell Jelly I have capacity to work on other works, but I want to be laid back a bit and write the online diary.
I feel fatigue easily in these few days. Thanks god that there are many holidays in April and May, I have more chances to take rest.
As my due day is approaching, I feel that my clients treat me nicer and better, they are not that pushy as before.
I am drinking Ovaltine right now, the chocolate flavor drink which is very popular in Hong Kong . I don't drink it much in my pregnancy; it is because I worry my baby will have dark color if I drink beverages in dark color everyday.
My ex-colleague told me that his new born baby girl has dark skin because her wife suddenly obsessed in chocolate milk when she was expecting.
However, this morning, I just feel that Ovaltine is irresistible. I guess a cup would still be okay, and Jeff said it is alright for a boy with dark skin tone. Hopefully the milk I drink everyday could 'dilute' the chocolate color!! =)
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment