Saturday, April 22, 2006

The best investments

I believe the below items are the best investments for my pregnancy, there benefit me throughout the period:

The book '100 tips for a Happy Pregnancy' - a wacky book which provides me a sense of humour during this challenging period.

The book 'What to expect when you're expecting' - the bestselling pregnancy book in US which gives comprehensive information in month-by-month format, and also other important tips for expecting mothers, such as dieting, exercising, labor & delivery.

Clarins 'Tonic' Body Treatment Oil - Each golden precious drop helps me to combat itching and avoid stretch marks on my belly.

Prenatal Yoga DVD from Shiva Rea - to promote the great elasticity, comfort and fit during my pregnancy.

Bird nest - a table spoon a day achieves supple and glowing skin. Highly recommend mother-to-be to save their money from expensive skin care products and facial treatment to invest on good bird nest. The result is much more obvious and effective.

There are only 4 weeks to go, I feel very calm in this moment but will be very nervous in the next minute. Anyway, I believe God is so good to me and I have quite a comfortable pregnancy so far!!

No comments: