Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sport Day

This Morning, the last day of the Easter's holiday, I went out to green place for stretching and breathing fresh air.

Jeff and I woke up early and went straight ahead to Garden Golf Club in Sai Kung. The stunning scenic view captured my eyes!! Ma On Shan settled next the site, everywhere was so green and quiet. We spent an hour there; I'd also swung the wedge for 20 minutes, in front of my big tummy.

In the afternoon, we had seafood lunch with my family. Daddy paid the bill; he said he wanted to treat us. I ate crabs and shells, Mom said it's okay for the baby as long as I don't eat them everyday.

After the feast, we went jogging in the Lion Club country track in Sai Kung. I felt very exhausted when we got back to the car park.

I slept for an hour after I came back home.

Then I crawled up from the bed and prepared to go for Tom's wedding banquet. I had a flash idea to skip the banquet, but it would be very impolite to do that just because I wanted to sleep a bit more.

The wedding finished at 11:00pm. I had a sound sleep that night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too...so tired!
I've stay at sham shui po around 1 hour and bought many beads!

meiki