Friday, April 21, 2006

Heater inside my body

It's spring time in Hong Kong, the temperature is around 20-26 degree, but my feeling is that it is around 30 degree.

All my colleague are wearing long sleeves coats or jackets, but I walk around with my short sleeves blouse in the air-conditioned office. This is an unusual me. I used to be shivering whenever in air-conditioned places before my pregnancy.

I guess my blood circulation improved a lot.

Today is quite busy, I left office around 8pm, but my pals were still working hard. Sometimes, I wonder how will my working life be after I become a real mother? Can I fit in the working place anymore??

Anyway, this is no longer the major thing I concern seriously at the moment. A tougher yet happiest task is in front of me - Lucas will be born in 5 weeks!!! It is the most miraculous moment!! Can you imagine a life has developed in your womb for nine months and than comes out to become an individual?? Now I start to understand what reproduction means.

By the way, another contributor of this blog is missing again. Haven't heard from him for quite a long time....

No comments: