Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hello pals, I'm back, with a new born life!!

Wow, have received so many blessings from you guys, thanks a lot!!

My little angel, Lucas was born on May 21, weight 7.8 pounds, significantly different from the expected weight my doc estimated.

I've experienced the most difficult moment in my life, not during the delivery (actually it is less painful than I expected), but after the delivery, luckily I could overcome it. Even though I had to go through two operations after giving birth, when I look at Lucas, I still believe I am a lucky girl, and I will have more courage and confident to face any difficulties ahead.

Gosh, I am desperated to wash my hair......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do take care, and i'm sure you and your little angel will be doing fine.

-- Hiu Wing

Anonymous said...

Hey Manki, so happy that you are back! welcome!